Affine Matrix Ball Construction
The current preliminary version of the program lives here (source).
- You will need the Java Runtime Environment to run the jar file
- Use arrows to get around the infinite matrix
- Use SHIFT + arrows to move around the red grid
- Desired permutation can be entered in lower part of window (make sure to press ENTER at the end)
- Desired permutation size (n) can be entered in corresponding box (pressing ENTER gives a random permutation of this size)
- Degree of spread in randomness controlled by remaining bottom box
- Matrix Ball Construction is controlled by arrows with label "AMBC" in the top right corner, or keyboard
- P, Q, and rho can be entered directly into boxes. Make sure to press ENTER after entering each of them.